Tamashī Therapy effects mind, body, and spirit. Tamashī means “soul” in Japanese and untilizes the Japanese healing techniques of USUI/Tibetan and Karuna Reiki®. During the session, reiki is combined with other gentle healing modalities.
Over-all one is left with a renewed sense of self and feelings of joy. This is the ultimate combination package of deep relaxation. Afterwards, you will experience the deep radiance and glow for days and weeks.
Receiving Tamashī Therapy treatments on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis is highly recommended and can greatly improve one’s health on all levels; physically, mentally, emotionally and intuitively.
This therapy combines:
- Karuna Reiki®
- Breath work
- Guided Meditation
- Crystal Healing
• Deep Relaxation
• Powerful healing on all levels: Mind, Body, Spirit
During the appointment
1. You will be lying down fully clothed on a massage table
2. Crystals may be placed on or around the body
3. Gentle music will be played that effects one on different levels of mind, body, and spirit
4. Guided meditation may be used
5. Aromatherapy may be used
6. Breath work & deep breathing techniques
7. Smudging may be used
8. There will be light touch/hands on healing, called reiki
These methods operate on release points and places of potential tension, allowing emotional issues to surface, giving that energy chance to truly be transformed into something positive. This will allow for the release of emotional and psychological “stuckness” unlocking the door to happiness. Releasing tension in the body will then serve as the catalyst of change and relaxation on a spiritual level, bringing clarity to the mind.
On a physical level, the profound reduction of tension and stress results in reduced inflammation of the body, which strongly supports physical healing.
Results Using Tamashī Therapy
- Deep relaxation and feeling of calm
- Strengthens systems in the body
- Spiritual Growth
- Pain relief
- Aid in physical healing
- Invigorates the entire body system
- Improves sleep
- Inspires emotional healing
- Empowers the soul
- Balances the energy centers of the body, called “Chakras”
Reasons to have a session
- To relax you before and after a medical procedure
- To relieve the pain and symptoms of chronic conditions
- To enable you to let go of past patterns
- To your sense of calm and peace in everyday life
- To rejuvenate you body
- To aid in the healing process of any medical condition
- To restore a sense of self after surviving a trauma
- For relaxation
- As a prevention measure to maintain a state of total wellness
Regular treatments are recommended
- Receiving regular treatments on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis is highly recommended and can greatly improve one’s health and well being on all levels; physically, mentally, emotionally and intuitively.
Tamashī Therapy Works With Traditional Medical Care
Using Complimentary Alternative Medicine does not require anyone to abandon their conventional treatments. In fact, many physicians today understand the depth of healing that alternative methods provide. A healthy, effective system of integrative care combines different healing modalities that when used together, elevates the the client to a much higher level of complete and total wellness. The Mayo Clinic has recommended reiki, as well as other holistic treatments for helping to reduce unwanted side effects from chemotherapy, radiation, and other medical procedures.
Before each appointment, goals of the session(s) will be established during a complimentary consultation. This may be done the same day as your session.
Appointments may last from about 60 minutes and please understand that regular sessions will help you stay healthy In everyday life.
The appointment location is currently in my home office in Martinsburg, WV or another location if you are unable to travel. For online appointments see Color Therapy.
Treatments are administered to the client who is lying fully clothed on a massage table or seated.
The practitioner administers light touch to the patient’s body during the treatment. Energy passes through the reiki practitioner’s hands to the patient.